HEROES OF NORMANDIE: SAINTE-MERE EGLISE
A new scenario pack that adds new tiles, units, and scenarios!
Download the Print & Play version of the game here!
For more info, support, and WW2 conversations, please visit the Devil Pig Games website here!
- Players: 2
- Ages: 14+
- Play Time: 60 min
- Category: War Game
- 82nd Inf. Div. 508th inf. reg. (US Paratroopers – Rifle Squad) and its recrutement options
- 101st Inf. Div. 502nd inf. reg. (US Paratroopers – Rifle Squad) and its recrutement options
- 82nd Inf. Div. 505th inf. reg. (US Paratroopers – Weapon Squad) and its recrutement options
- Field Command (Lt Col Benjamin Hayes “Vandy” Vandervoort)
- 2 heroes (Arthur “Dutch” Schultz (US) and Reino Hamer (Allemand)
- New vehicles, equipment, character traits and orders for your paratroopers
- 3 German Beutepanzers R35 – Street lamps and Drop Zones
- 6 terrain tiles, including the church and its bell tower and La Fière manor
- Rules for night combats, street lamps, sleeping units, dominant position and large buildings, gliders, etc.
- Advanced rules for buildings destruction
- 6 scenario campaign
Check out the Board Game Geek page!